Microfiction: The Big Bad Wolf ~revised~

 so this wolf was ready to snack and saw this girl and was like sheesh lets go

so he was like eh I could probably just sneak to her grandmas house because I know everything and obviously she is going there 

so he got there and was like yeah imma put on this dress and pretend to be grandma then boil up this chick for dinner

so the girl got there and he was like hey sweetie pie then grabbed her and tossed her in a boiling pot and had her for dinner

she was a tasty dinner but he threw on some bbq sauce


6 word

yeah this was a good idea

Big Bad Wolf, via source

Authors Notes:

I just rewrote some Aesop's Fables in the most improper way possible, and I thought it was pretty fun. I decided to do the same thing with the classic story of the Big Bad Wolf, making it as informal as possible.


Comments

  1. Hey Clay. Your story was very original I will say. When I started reading I thought what have I gotten myself into, but with that being said it was fun and humorous to read. I want more though! I was getting into the story and suddenly it was over! Also, why did you decide to write so informal? Maybe explain that a little more in your authors note! Overall, very creative and I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clay, I enjoyed reading your microfiction story! At first when I read this, I was confused as the first word wasn’t capitalized but as I read, I started to get the gist of the microfiction and I actually quite enjoyed it. As Aesop’s Fables are more proper, I thought that your story was very original and really showed your sense of humor. Overall, a great and funny take on the original story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Eyeball Guy

Week 2 Story - Tricksters: The Burglar, The Security Guard, and the Curator