Week 8 Progress

 I like where my progress is at so far in this class. I feel like I have been able to stay on top of my assignments really well thus far this semester, and even if I miss an assignment or two I have a couple of extra credit assignments I have become very familiar with. My favorite is the Check-In/Connect extra credit assignment, because it allows me to just take a second and think about the previous week and what I have upcoming, and express how I feel in a fun way. I also like extra commenting, because it allows me to look at more works of my peers. Overall, my favorite assignment has been the Thursday writings because it lets me creatively express myself. However, in the future I want to move towards using more dialogue in my works and being more constructive in my commenting. 


Image via Meme Generator


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Eyeball Guy

Week 2 Story - Tricksters: The Burglar, The Security Guard, and the Curator