Storybook Plan

 My plan for my project is to write untold stories of sea monsters and creatures. Instead of one long story, I plan on doing multiple tales revolving around different monsters. While I have not decided yet if I want to fully revolve every story around of the cast from Pirates of the Caribbean, I will definitely involve them in a couple stories using monsters directly found at deep sea. If I decide to write about creatures not only found in the ocean, I will hit close to home with the tale of the Oklahoma Octopus. Through these stories, I want to show the readers how vast the world is, and how eerie things could be in the unknown below water.

Sea Monster, via PetLife


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Eyeball Guy

Week 2 Story - Tricksters: The Burglar, The Security Guard, and the Curator