Time Stratagies

 Time management has always been something that I have been really good at- in my head. I am great at planning out ahead for day or even a full week, but life happens and I often forget or procrastinate. This procrastination often comes from things that I just do not want to do, so I put them off and do other things instead to make my load feel lighter. However, in reading "Eat The Frogs First Thing in The Morning (And Other Better Work Habits)" by Thomas Oppong, it gave me a simple idea that could change the way I work. By completing the things I dread the most first, and putting the bulk of my energy into that task, my other work could become a breeze. This goes hand in hand with "3 Steps to Recapture Time" by Joy Nicole Martinez, which states that getting something done with the first 15 minutes of your day is a productive and useful start. The first 15 minutes of my day are usually rolling out of bed and rushing around to get to class or work. However, waking up a bit earlier and starting with production will make the rest of my day lighter. These are two strategies I will definitely need to put into practice. 


Jim Halpert via Spotern

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Eyeball Guy

Week 2 Story - Tricksters: The Burglar, The Security Guard, and the Curator