Technology Overview

 Blogging and creating a website are two of the main things we will be doing in this class this semester. These are both totally new to me, but Blogger has been very easy to learn and work with, and I know with proper direction I will be able to make a website too. This has been a totally different experience than any other class in my college career, as all my previous classes were completely through canvas. However, running this class through an interconnected system of blogging and canvas has helped expand my knowledge of how to get content out on the web. While no one outside this class is reading my blog, I thought it was a huge process to make one, not a couple clicks through Blogger. With Blogger, spell check, and the word count extension, making a blog has been smoother than expected. 

Sarcastic blogging picture, from Munofore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Eyeball Guy

Week 2 Story - Tricksters: The Burglar, The Security Guard, and the Curator