Class Assignments

 After reading through the assignments for this class, I am even more excited for this class. Some other class experiences I have had feel like the class revolves around the teacher and what works for them, this class is the opposite. While we still have deadlines and normal assignments in this class, it is more of an experience for the student. I am very excited about the projects we will get to do, and learning more about how I can express the things I've learned through my blogs. Being able to manage my time and see things from the viewpoint of my peers is going to be a new and fun experience. 

Mordecai and Rigby Regular Show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the Eyeball Guy

Week 2 Story - Tricksters: The Burglar, The Security Guard, and the Curator